Book Release

My book is being released on October 1st. I think it would be a great idea to buy a copy for yourself, and everybody on your Christmas list! Thanks to everybody for your support.

• Anonymous says:

yay!!!!!!!!

• Chrysalis Angel says:

Congratulations! How cool is that?

• Anonymous says:

I’m in. We all should write books.Every firefighter should write books, there is so much to say. I have been thinking of writing one for years now. Good therapy for us. I certainly will buy one.With all of the crap out there, I love to get the real stuff. Ask Leo Stapleton or Dennis Smith how it worked out. Best of luck brother.

• pb says:

Congratulations to you Mike…Can’t wait to get a copy…maybe even signed by the author!!

• Anonymous says:

Words can’t express how proud of you I am! Great job Michael!Your sister,Susan

• Anonymous says:

Hey, congrats!PLEASE announce any book-signings here.I wonder if there will be a volume two. Seems like you have endless material.

• Anonymous says:

Mike,Congratulations, I look forward to its arrival. You stuck to your guns and made it. I wish I had your drive. When I wrote, it was for relief from all the pressure of the calls. When you write you invite us into your world. You do a great job. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. JoeEMT799

• Rik A. says:

Congratulations Michael!! I can’t wait to pick up a copy. I hope we can get ’em on the west coast.

• Grandma Muggle says:

Michael, Erin told me that your book was coming out. I am so proud of you! As to the Christmas gifts? I am making my list and checking it twice. Hope you have a book signing so that all of the gifts I give will have that personal touch. You will save me a lot of shopping for the best possible gifts which my old knees will very much appreciate!Just think. All that and I can brag that I know the author as well!CONGRATULATIONS!Fondly, Pat.

• NocturnalRN says:

Oh good for you!! I will buy.

• Tom says:

WAY TO GO MIKE!!!!I’m so glad you got it done – God knows that the stress relief of writing it has probably kept you sane!I’ll see you at your 1st book signing!!Tom Kenney

• PFDSpitfire says:

LOVE the cover, Michael! I’m so proud to have the privilege of saying that you are a friend. I’m so looking forward to reading the book and helping to sell it! No worries – I’m sure your highest sales numbers will come from Borders Store #39!! Erin

• Anonymous says:

Michael, even Chris wants to read it. He’s heard some of your stories thru out the years, now he can find out more of what its really like in your profession. I’m so proud of you. Love, Mel

• Catherine says:

I cannot wait to read your book and see you on October 1st.

• Anonymous says:

Congratulations Michael! I can’t wait to get my autographed copy! I promise I will buy one for everyone on my Christmas List!CarolineP.S. My father would have been your first customer!

• eczfidd says:

Atfshl ayxynpaecfwg, [url=http://znkpzajgpeuy.com/]znkpzajgpeuy[/url], [link=http://ndchugkvqatj.com/]ndchugkvqatj[/link], http://gkwylrcppfan.com/