Bernice, from I Just call it as I See It has given me quite the nod with this award. If you haven’t been over to Bernice’s blog, make sure you stop by.
The rules are as follows:
1.You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award in terms of creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each winner has to show the award and give the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award itself.
4. Each winner and each giver of the prize has to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
Now, the dilemma of selecting only five blogs…
1. Bernice. http://callitasiseefit.blogspot.com/ She just calls it as she sees it. Her writing and depth of feeling blows me away. I love her honesty, it’s what keeps me coming back for more.
2. Chrysalis Angel. http://chrysalisangel1.blogspot.com/ I think she was the first person to comment on my blog when it was brand new. She’s a cancer survivor, great storyteller, and compassionate person. And, she keeps an eye on me when I disappear.
3. Brick City Blues. http://brickcityblues.blogspot.com/ Anybody who works in Newark, NJ and lives to tell about it deserves an award. That, and he is one of the most dedicated paramedics I know. The pride of his profession drips from every post, an amazing feat considering he works in the country’s busiest district.
4. Jen at Cabin Fever. http://vtcabinfever.blogspot.com/ She is living life her way. Every time I read one of her posts I want to sell everything and move to the mountains.
5. Susie Hemmingway. http://susiehemingway.blogspot.com/ Her husband, Hamada is battling cancer. Her site is inspirational, I look forward to reading her poems whenever one is posted.
Everybody on my blogroll is worthy of this award, and a bunch of others that I visit.