Which paramedical course has highest salary?
In India, the salary of a radiologist can go as high as 5.5 LPA. A Certificate or Diploma holder can earn about INR 30,000 per month.
Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLT)
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.
Where are the highest paying paramedic jobs?
10 States Where Paramedics Earn the Most Money
- Hawaii average paramedic salary: $56,610.
- Washington average paramedic salary: $56,140.
- Maryland average paramedic salary: $50,750.
- Alaska average paramedic salary: $50,640.
- Connecticut average paramedic salary: $46,510.
- New York average paramedic salary: $44,920.
Which paramedical course has more scope?
List of Paramedical Courses after 12th
|Course Name||Duration||Fee Structure (Approx)|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||4 years||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs. 3,00,000|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years||Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2,00,000|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy||2 years||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years||Rs. 75,000|
What is the highest paid jobs in medical field?
The Highest Paying Medical Jobs are:
- Anesthesiologist – $271,440.
- Physician and Surgeon – $208,000.
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – $189,190.
- Pediatrician – $ 184,570.
- Dentist – $164,010.
- Podiatrist – $134,300.
- Chief Nursing Officer – $132,552.
- Pharmacist – $128,710.
Which BSc course has highest salary?
Top Job Profiles According to BSc Specialisations and Salary
|Course||Jobs||Salary Offered (in Rs LPA)|
|BSc (Biochemistry)||Biomedical scientist||3 to 6|
|Assistant Technical Manager- Genetics|
|BSc (Bioinformatics)||Biophysicist||5 to 6|
Which course have more scope and salary?
|Course Name||Duration||Salary for Freshers|
|MBA – Master of Business Administration||2/5 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Marketing Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Finance Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Human Resource Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
Can a paramedic make 100k?
Additionally, firefighter/paramedics in San Francisco (Bay Area of California, very high cost of living) make an average of $86,000 and some get paid as much as $208,000! In the hospital setting, some ER techs make up to $56 per hour, which depending on hours worked, is likely well over $100,000 per year!
Can paramedics make 6 figures?
Continue your EMS education to make more money
Since an EMT can earn from $33,000 to $51,000 a year and a paramedic can earn anywhere from $40,000 to $70,000 a year, increasing your training and designation is one way to earn more money.
What states pay EMTs the most?
Detailed List Of Emergency Medical Technician Salaries By State
What is the salary of BSc cardiology?
The average salary of BSc Cardiology graduates is generally 40,000-50,000 INR per month and can vary as per the hospital or health centre you are working with.
Which is the best course in medical field?
Q. What are the best medical courses in India?
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BHMS (Homoeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B. VSc AH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.