Which stethoscope is best for EMT school?
The Best EMT and Paramedic Stethoscopes
- 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope.
- MDF MD One Stainless Steel Premium Dual Head Stethoscope.
- 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope.
- ADC ADSCOPE 615 Platinum Professional Clinician Stethoscope.
- ADC ADSCOPE 603 Clinician Stethoscope.
What every EMT should carry?
15 Must Have EMS Items for EMTs and Paramedics
- Trauma Shears.
- Pulse Oximeter.
- Blood Pressure Cuff.
- Oxygen Key/Wrench.
What should be in an EMS jump bag?
What to Pack in a Basic EMS Tactical Kit
- Airway stabilization tools, like pocket masks and manual suction.
- Patient assessment tools, like a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff.
- Routine wound treatment tools, such as tweezers and eye irrigation supplies.
- Trauma shears.
What are the different types of stethoscopes?
In today’s market, there are three general types of stethoscopes available to consumers: the traditional acoustic, amplifying, and digitizing. All of the electronic stethoscopes fall into two broad categories; amplifying and digitizing.
Which stethoscope is good for MBBS student?
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – This stethoscope is widely used by medical students and physicians and is the latest version in the Classic range. Its dual-head design is what makes it a great investment as it can be used for both pediatric and adult auscultation.