How do I fix REG09 missing 911 address?
REG09: Missing 911 address error
You must set up an e911 address on My T-Mobile to use Wi-Fi calling. Check out Change your billing and e911 address.
How do I update my 911 address?
Wi-Fi Calling – Android™ – Change Emergency Address
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Advanced Calling. If unavailable, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > More > Advanced Calling. …
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap Update Current Emergency Address.
- Edit the address if needed then tap SAVE.
How do I confirm emergency address for Wi-Fi calling?
To update your emergency address on an Android:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Open your Apps menu.
- Select Settings and then choose Advanced Calling.
- Choose Wi-Fi Calling and then Update current Emergency address.
How do I verify 911 address?
Follow the steps below to validate your E911 address:
- Go to USPS ZIP Code Lookup to check your address.
- Click Zip Code by Address.
- Enter the address.
- Click Find.
- If the address doesn’t show up, contact your local address management office.
Why does my phone say missing 911 address?
Hey there REG09 is a Wi-Fi calling error indicating that there may be an issue with your E911 address (address used by emergency personnel if you call 911 while on Wi-Fi calling). The most common reason that you would see this error is if you have not set up your E911 address but that is super easy to fix.
How do I change my T-Mobile E911 address?
Change E911 address on each line
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account. Make sure the line changing the address has master privileges.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Select a line from the Select Line drop-down.
- Click Line Settings > E911 Address.
- Enter the new E911 address. …
- Click Save changes.
How do I add my address to the emergency 911 database?
Click Settings > Phones & Numbers. Click Phones. Click Edit on the device that you want to update. Under Emergency Address, click Edit Address.
How do I register an E911 address?
- Sign in to your My Account portal.
- Click My Account.
- From the Phones page click, I WANT TO…
- Click Manage E911.
- Click ADD E911 ADDRESS to add another address.
- Type in your new E911 address and click SAVE.
- Click the Bubble Icon to the left of the address to activate the new location.
Why is Wi-Fi Calling Not working?
Troubleshooting WiFi calling on an Android Device
Here are some reasons why WiFi calling may not be working: The WiFi calling setting is turned off in your phone’s settings. You don’t have a WiFi network connection. … You haven’t installed the latest network settings available for your device.
How do I set up an E911 address on my iPhone?
Turn on & connect
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile. …
- Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap the slider next to Wi-Fi Calling on this phone to turn Wi-Fi Calling on.
- Tap Update Emergency Address.
- Enter your E911 address and tap Save.
Why is Wi-Fi Calling not working Verizon?
If you are unable to successfully activate Wi-Fi Calling or update your E911 address, make sure you have a strong signal from the Verizon Wireless network. … The Wi-Fi Calling feature can only be activated on a VZW Cellular network with Wi-Fi turned on due to the Federal E911 registration system.