Where do Emts get paid the most?
Detailed List Of Emergency Medical Technician Salaries By State
How much do advanced Emts make in Utah?
How much does an Advanced EMT make in Utah? While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $97,095 and as low as $20,806, the majority of Advanced EMT salaries currently range between $27,279 (25th percentile) to $41,612 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $69,354 annually in Utah.
Which states pay EMTs the most?
The states and districts that pay Paramedics the highest mean salary are Hawaii ($56,610), Washington ($56,140), Maryland ($50,750), Alaska ($50,640), and District of Columbia ($47,830).
How can an EMT make the most money?
5 ways to increase your annual earnings
- Become an EMT-Intermediate. Certain states offer an EMT-Intermediate, EMT-B, or AEMT license, a step between EMTs and paramedics. …
- Advance in your career. …
- Look for a new employer. …
- Work more overtime. …
- Find a second job.
Where is the best place to work as an EMT?
Read on to check out the top 10 places for EMTs and paramedics.
- Amarillo, TX.
- Baton Rouge, LA. …
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, CA. …
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA. …
- Kennewick-Richland, WA. GoodCall score: 436.95. …
- Olympia-Tumwater, WA. GoodCall score: 436.65. …
- Yuma, AZ. GoodCall score: 435.70. …
- Pueblo, CO. GoodCall score: 434.60. …
Is EMT higher than paramedic?
Becoming a paramedic is the highest level of prehospital care and requires much more advanced training than becoming an EMT. … Paramedics also become trained and certified in advanced cardiac life support.
How do I become an EMT in Utah?
What are the Requirements to Get an EMT Certificate In Utah?
- EMT candidate must be 18 years of age or more.
- He/she should have completed a state-approved EMT training program.
- He/she must possess a valid CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) certificate.
- The candidate is required to possess a high school diploma or GED.
How much does a cna make in Utah per hour?
Salaries by years of experience in Utah
|Years of experience||Per hour|
|Less than 1 year||$15.02|
|1 to 2 years||$15.17|
|3 to 5 years||$15.97|
|6 to 9 years||$16.38|